Our Faculty and Staff are extremely proud of our 8th grade students and their performance on the high school placement test. Close to 60% of our students scored in the high category(76-99) with the other 40% scoring in the average category(24-75). We had seven of our students score in the highest category(96-99). Our students scored significantly higher than their peers entering these local Catholic High Schools. Using the Scale Score Model, our students scored between 63-85 points higher in every category (Reading, Math, Language, Verbal, Quantitative, etc.) than other students taking the entrance exam. Our local high schools will provide individual results to students and families at the time of their registration. Congratulations to our students and 8th grade parents! We know what a bright future awaits you in high school and beyond.