- Parents, schedule a visit! We would love to sit down with you and share the mission of Holy Trinity – Clifton and what we can offer your student.
- After your visit, complete the online application at the bottom of this page. *If the child is a current Holy Trinity student, you will not need to complete an online application.
- Submit School Records:
- Report cards and progress reports for the past two years
- Current School Accommodation Plan, IEP or 504 Plan
- Birth Certificate, Sacramental information, immunization records, social security number, entry level physical
- Current Standardized Test Scores
- Full Psyco-educational Evaluation Report completed within the past two years (specifically W.I.S.C. III) *We can help you obtain this. Please contact the school for a list of referrals. The cost will be incurred by applicant.
- Speech and Language Evaluation (if applicable)
- Behavioral Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and/or Physical Therapy evaluation(s) if applicable to your child
- Release of Records signed by parent/guardian Click here for form
- Legal and/or court documents if applicable
- Parents/guardians may be asked to update or provide additional testing to begin the admission process if more information is necessary to determine placement.
- Previous school(s) contact form (completed by HTCS)
4. Informal assessed by HTCS staff
5. Fill out information sheet
After a thorough review of the potential student’s complete application, Administration will notify the family: (1) Acceptance (2) Wait List (3) Non-Acceptance
Tuition assistance is available to qualified applicants through the Catholic Education Foundation. An application can be completed at http://www.ceflou.org/
Priorities for Admission:
- Holy Trinity Parishioners with children already enrolled at Holy Trinity
- Holy Trinity Parishioners with children not yet in school
- Parishioners in good standing at other Archdiocesan Parishes/Schools (letter of good standing required)
- Non-parishioners, including non-Catholics